For this review I’m going to guide you through why the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is a piece of equipment you should seriously consider adding to your at-home gym. Seriously, if you are looking to incorporate an awesome dip stand into your life, inspect your bank account, make room for an $80 hit, and click the “buy” button below.
There’s no doubt about it, this is one of the best value dip stands on the market, and I was highly impressed!
What we liked about the Ultimate Body Press
For starters, this dip stand has recently taken over the Bestseller spot in the dip stations niche on sites like Amazon – something that tells me (and you) that everyone LOVES what this thing can do for you body, and perhaps more importantly, what it can do for your overall health.
In addition, the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand received an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars and over 300 reviews; further perpetuating that this dip stand sets high standards. High ratings can only get a product so far though, so let’s dive in a little deeper and see what this dip stand is all about!
You really can’t help but be impressed with specs like this…
- Easy assembly – black and white color distinction makes it easy to put together and follow the directions. The assembly requires 0 tools. Hallelujah!
- Made from quality steel materials.
- 3 feet tall; one of my favorite features of the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is its height. Short and tall people can use this with ease and you won’t have to buy multiple dip stands for multiple people in your family. Guaranteed for users up to 6.5 feet tall! The total dimensions are as follows: 24 x 36 x 36 inches.
- Can hold up to 350 pounds! This is great because you can use a weighted belt if you want to add a bit of dimension to the workout. I tried this out with a 45-pound plate and it was rock solid! The plate also never touched the ground, which was a plus.
- Adjustable! This baby starts out at 21 inches wide and can be adjusted to 22.5 inches. I love this feature and I think other dip stands need to adopt this. We all know too well not everyone is the same size and this dip stand celebrates that!
- Weighs in at only 18.5 pounds. This dip stand is light and it’s portable. It also disassembles just as easily as it assembles. You can use this anywhere and everywhere – inside, outside, office, park, etc. You name it and you can use it there. This dip stand is also easier to travel with compared to a few of the other dip stands reviewed on our site.
- Foam grips on each handle. These foam grips are some of the most comfortable grips I’ve ever had the pleasure of holding onto on a dip stand. They helped to keep me from gripping the handles too hard and straining. I appreciated the high quality material Ultimate Body Press considered while constructing the Ultimate Dip Stand.
What really convinced us about the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand…
The features mentioned above in this post make this dip stand stand out for sure, but I believe there are two features I haven’t mentioned yet that really set it apart.
- The price: Depending on where you buy this, it’ll run you about $80. For an adjustable, versatile, comfortable dip stand, that price is a steal. I’m very fond of fitness equipment that is made well, is sturdy, and doesn’t break the bank. The Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand encompasses all of those characteristics.
- The angled bars: The bars are not perfectly parallel, but instead angled. This was a genius idea for Ultimate Body Press to include in their dip stand because it truly sets it apart from the rest of the products out there. If you have bad elbows and shoulders this could be a lifesaver. It really relieves some of the pressure and tension so there is less of a chance of injury. Personally, I like the angled aspect better because it’s more comfortable and I can hit my muscles differently depending on which exercises I’m doing. It really creates a whole new set of workouts to add to your circuits.
In summary: some mighty big bang for your buck
The Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is a perfect addition to your at-home gym. I really enjoyed using and reviewing this product. I felt comfortable testing it out with a plethora of upper body exercises and found it to be stable and sturdy the entire time. This, in part, can be attributed to the rubber feet on the bottom, which prevent it from skidding on wood and concrete. The way the bars are angled really makes a difference and sets this apart from other dip stands out there that are similarly priced. It’s a simple design, made with quality materials and I already know some of my friends have gone out and purchased this after I told them about it!
As always, please let me know if you’ve tried this dip stand and what you think. Or if you plan on purchasing it I’d love to hear some reviews. And if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me!
When I first heard about this dip station I thought it was too good to be true, especially the claim to support 3000 pounds (3000 pounds – what dip station could possibly support that much weight??!!). You know what it’s like, those claims from the smarmy salesmen at the mall who try and sell you stuff you really don’t need but the return policy is 7 days, exchange only… We’ve all been there.
But this dip station proved to be so much more than something that was all talk and no action. And that unbeatable price…wow!
What convinced me that this dip station was a keeper…
Although I didn’t get a chance to test it out with 3000-pounds, I did have a chance to test it out with a dip belt and a 45-pound plate attached to my waist. This obviously still didn’t come close to 3000-pounds but I did have a friend who weighs over 250-pounds test it out with the same 45-pound plate attached and this thing did not budge!
It was seriously rock solid and you can thank the stabilizing foam pads on the base of the dip station for that. Despite the fact that I never quite made myself weigh close to quadruple digits, I legitimately believe the Black Mountain Dip Station can withstand upwards of 500-pounds.
What does this mean for you?
Well, not only can the dip station be used for body weight exercises, but it can also be used to enhance your at-home training like you never thought possible. Gone are the days of waking up at 6 a.m. to get to the gym before everyone else, just so you can use the equipment without having to wait for someone to finish his or her circuit.
And then…the clincher. The price. At around $70, this is absolutely awesome value.
Specs for the Black Mountain dip station
- 35 inches tall x 22 inches wide x 37 inches long
- This dip station weighs in at a mere 22.5 pounds
- Built with 4 stabilizing pads on the base; this is crucial so the dip station is able to sit flat and level on different surfaces
- 20 inches between the handrails
- Foam grips on the bars for superior comfort
- Thick handles – great for even weight distribution
- Lifetime warranty
- Made from steel
- Pretty price of $70
Why this baby offers superb value
You may be asking why you need this instead of simply using the back of a chair or a bench. Yes, you could always go with those options, but at only $70, the price equates to $.20 per day for a year or $.04 per day for 5 years. We had to get our calculator out for that little bit of math, but it surely shows the value of this dip station!
And since this product has a lifetime warranty, this dip station will be around your house for a lot longer than 5 years. In addition, you get a few more options for exercises with this dip station than your grandmother’s antique maple chair.
More reasons to convince you this dip station is for you…
A feature I appreciated about this dip station was the easy assembly.
It came with everything needed and easy-to-follow instructions. Ten minutes later and the dip station was ready to be tested out. This product isn’t foldable so it could potentially be taken apart and put back together if you are super tight on storage. It doesn’t take up that much space in the first place though, so my advice is to just leave it assembled. It’s definitely one of the more portable dip stations your money can buy.
A caveat: the bars are spaced slightly far apart and are not adjustable, so it may be too wide for some of you out there. I found it to be slightly spacious for my own body; definitely a point to consider. If you are buying this product for a gift or your family, take into account the width of the bars and other users measurements!
Another great point, the Black Mountain Dip Station is constantly ranked as one of the best sellers on sites like Amazon (it received 4.5 out of 5 stars). If that isn’t the kicker in convincing you to buy this dip station I’m seriously not sure you’ll ever buy a thing online! Seriously though, do you understand how many products there are in the Sports and Outdoors section of Amazon? Thousands! And this beast was way up there on the first page! That was all I needed to read before pressing the “confirm” button on my order.
So, bang for your buck?
The Black Mountain Dip Station is truly one of a kind. The specs are fantastic, the price simply cannot be beat and the ratings really drive home how influential this product will be for your training. It’s a lightweight and portable dip stand – while the stability and durability are unparalleled and the simple design makes it easy to put together so you can get down to business immediately!
OK, so if you’ve browsed any of the other dip station reviews on this site, you’ll know we love our in-home training equipment. And if there’s one thing that we really love about in-home gear, it’s when it comes at a greeeaaat price.
Let’s face it, we all work hard for those $$$, or at least most of us. And when we can save some money on expenses like gym memberships, it’s never a bad thing. So when we recently came across this dipping station from Yaheetech, the reviewer in us just had to add it to the collection!
Coming in at typically under $80 on sites like Amazon, this is a great, heavy duty product that will get some truly decent mileage for the beginners of you out there. It’s not quite the quality of a Body Solid or the XMark XM-7617, but for value, this little baby isn’t going to let you down.
Why we loved this Yaheetech dip station
OK, this piece of equipment is fabulous for a number of reasons and we’re here to guide you through them.
Durability and stability
First up, let’s take a look at this dipping station’s staying power…
- This dip station can hold up to 500 pounds – not an exaggeration. The fact that it can hold more than 250 pounds is impressive. If you examine the dip station, you’ll notice two support pieces under each bar. This gives it the stability it needs to hold your weight while you power through those upper body exercises.
- An added bonus – if you own a dipping belt you will be able to (and should!) safely use it while on the Yaheetech Dip Stand. If you don’t own a belt, no worries! Use your own body weight and you will be amazed at how exhausting these exercises can be.
- Weighing in at 40 pounds, this dip station really isn’t going anywhere. I suggest assembling this dip station in the room you’ll be using it in and leaving it there. This is not a portable dip station like other products out there. Although there are pros and cons to stationary products, for this dip station it is not a hindrance.
- Some reviewers have commented that at times this dip station felt a bit wobbly. Personally, I did not have this experience while using it but I weigh less than 130 pounds. My advice is simple: take a sandbag (or 2) or a few free-weights and secure them on the back of the base. This will further anchor the dip station and you will feel so much at ease and confident in its ability to hold you.
- The manufacturers of the Yaheetech Dip Station were clever – they added rubber covers to each end of the base, creating even more stability and a slip-proof product.
- If you’re not experienced in the world of at-home gym equipment, you would probably think the Yaheetech Dip Station would cost upwards of $200, right? Wrong! This bit of hardware retails for around $75 and is eligible for free shipping when ordered through Amazon. Don’t you just love Amazon?
- Lower price doesn’t always equal lower quality. There are other products on the market that are basically replicas of this dip station that cost anywhere from $120 – $300. Not worth it! Save your money and put your faith in something offering way more value.
- The Yaheetech Heavy Duty Dip Stand may look bulky and it may seem like it takes up a lot of room but it really doesn’t. At just over three feet in length, this product doesn’t come too far away from the wall. I put mine in the corner of my workout room in an area I once considered to be “dead space”. Now it’s my “upper-body area”. Another dimension I love is the height. You will not have to worry about your knees hitting the ground, even if you’re over six feet tall.
- The distance between the two bars is 24 inches and each bar is about 15 inches long. This increases the stability of the dip machine as a whole. I added electrical tape to my bars to increase the comfort during supersets when my palms are shaky and I definitely recommend it!
So, should you invest in this Yaheetech dipping station?
The easy to assemble Yaheetech Heavy Duty Dip Station is a phenomenally durable piece of equipment with a modern design. Its clean-lines are easy on the eye and non-threatening. At the end of the day it’s a simple dip station that gets the job done.
If you keep your expectations of a fancy, high-end device out of the equation you won’t be disappointed, and this dip station will help produce the same results as some of those high-enders. Once you start using this machine the burn to your muscles will be deep and concentrated. You should start to see results fairly quickly (especially if you add a few more sets per day to your quota)!
Another aspect to this dip station I love is the numerous online reviews by other real users. On Amazon, for example, the Yaheetech Dip Stand received 4.7 out of 5 stars. You can feel comfortable that others have had the same experience I have had with this dip station.
This baby really was a great addition to my at-home gym and I guarantee it will be a great addition to yours as well! As always, if you have any questions about this product or any others, please don’t hesitate to get in contact!
The XMark VKR Knee Raise and Dip Power Tower XM-7617: one of the best dip stations your money can buy
You may well have checked out some of the awesome-looking fitness equipment that’s on the market these days, the equipment that claims to deliver fast, effective results. However, not all of them live up to their promises, as you’ve probably already discovered.
One that does live up to its promise however, is this baby, the elite XMark VKR XM-7617 power tower. Designed to help build a strong back and abs, as well as tone the upper body, this awesome power tower has become one of the leading products in the home gym industry and it really isn’t hard to see why.
We’ve reviewed this beast for your reading pleasure…but to sum it up nicely, this is quite an expensive piece of equipment (coming in at around $500), but you’re simply not going to find a better quality dip station than this. This one is the cream of the power tower crop…
Some of the XMark XM-7617 features and specifications
XMark aren’t strangers to the home fitness world, but this XMark power tower boasts some pretty impressive features, including the following:
- 11-gauge steel construction ensures the XMark power tower is strong and capable of withstanding a lot of weight without wobbling under pressure.
- That rugged durability is reinforced with a powder coated frame. This baby will take any number of little knocks and scratches that it’s likely to collect over the years…
- Ergonomic angled back pad with contoured arm pads ensures maximum comfort while using the machine.
- Split handle grip allows you to perform a range of different pull-ups.
- Skid resistant bolted feet mean you’ll never have to worry about the power tower falling over thanks to these strong, bolted down feet.
- 7 feet tall – no matter how tall you are you’ll be able to easily use this XMark power tower. Just take into consideration the height when you buy this – make sure you have room for it!
- Ultra-thick Duracraft cushions – 3” tear resistant, double stitched Duraguard vinyl offer great, comfortable support.
Why we loved – and why you’re gonna love – the XMark XM-7617
First up, let’s talk about that XMark quality
Being one of the more elite power towers available, this XMark model is created with outstanding professional quality in mind. In fact, you’re going to struggle to find a better quality home workout machine anywhere else. Its 11-gauge steel construction with scratch resistant powder coating means it’s going to last for many years to come. You’re seriously going to be stuck with this beast for years!
Easy to assemble
Of course, one of the main things you’re going to want to know is how easy is the XMark power tower going to be to put together? Due to its significant size and weight, it is highly recommended two people work together to assemble it. The actual assembly process is simple, but it will take around 1-2 hours to put together. It comes with full instructions and the parts have been clearly labelled so you know exactly what goes where.
Just a reminder – it’s 7 feet tall, so make sure you have plenty of clearance before you start assembling!
Impressive weight capacity
A lot of workout equipment is designed to hold up to 300lbs. The XMark power tower however is capable of holding up to an impressive 600lbs. So compared to many of its competitors, this model is going to be suitable for almost everyone.
Here’s a taster of what you can get out of the XM-7617…
Reasons to buy the XMark XM-7617 power tower
One of the main advantages of the XMark power tower is the versatility it provides. You can perform a wide range of pull-ups, vertical knee raises, pushups and tricep dips. So rather than just targeting one area, it enables you to work out your whole upper body. While it is slightly more expensive than some other power towers, it actually gives you much more value for money compared to its competitors. The durability, the versatility, the sheer quality of it…hang on, let’s take a look at that quality…
Its exceptional quality is quite simply benefit. If you do a little research, you’ll see the guys from XMark know what they’re doing, and their home fitness products are generally known for some incredible gym-standard quality. This further adds to its value for money as it’s guaranteed to last the test of time.
Its robust quality also means the tower doesn’t sway when you’re using it. This is an incredibly important safety aspect, giving you complete peace of mind when you use it. Being able to withstand up to 600lbs in weight is also beneficial as it makes the power tower accessible to so many more people than many of its competitors.
Something to consider…
The only potential downside of this power tower is its size. It’s BIG. You’ll need a significant amount of space to install the tower, with at least 8-feet clearance available.
Another minor thing to be aware of is that if you’re installing the equipment on top of cement, the plastic end caps could slide a little if budged. Therefore, it’s recommended you assemble it on top of a gym mat.
One last thing – as the XMark XM-7617 power tower is bolted down to the floor, it isn’t designed to be stored away. Therefore, you will need to have a dedicated space available to assemble it.
So, bang for your buck?
This beast has already seen some great reviews online, with almost all on Amazon giving it 5/5 (it currently has a 4.8 rating, which is pretty extraordinary for a highly-priced piece of fitness equipment).
That price is definitely something to think about. But when you take into consideration what you’re actually getting, then there really isn’t anything to think about. If you’re serious about enhancing your fitness and upper body strength, then you can’t get much better than this.
Overall, we’re going to put our necks on the line a bit and say… this is definitely the best quality power tower available on the market. Considering it’s created with professional gym-standard quality in mind, you’re actually getting exceptional value for money. It’s heavy duty, offering long-lasting results. Everyone who has used this machine has raved about its safety, construction and durability, and we have to add ourselves to those ravers! Yep, it even beats the awesome Body Solid GVKR82…
You know what button to click to find out more about the best power tower on the market today!
This beast is made from heavy gauge stainless steel, and also boasts all-weather paint to prevent chipping PLUS some UV protection to ensure it stays vivid in color. But the real strength of this stamina dip station is not in how it looks (although it does look extremely tasty!) but in what it does.
With options for pull-ups, vertical knee raises, tricep dips, sit-ups and push-ups, this dip station ensures you can get in a full body workout with an emphasis on core strength. Simple to put together and even simpler to use, the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower has it all, and yes, we loved it.
Main features of the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower
Just to kick off this review with some of the more tastier features that we really liked…
- The Stamina Outdoor Power Tower is made from heavy gauge stainless steel – this baby will last!
- It weights only 88 lbs once assembled – that is pretty darned lightweight for a power tower of this standard!
- 81 x 50 x 49 inches (H x W x L)
- Perfect for a wide-range of fitness workouts including push-ups, pull-ups, vertical knee raises, sit-ups and dips (yes, dips like these)!
- If you’re big, this machine can take you (it has a weight capacity of 300 lbs).
- 3 years frame warranty, 90 days parts warranty.
What we really liked about the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower
Easy to assemble
From the moment you take the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower out of its packaging, you are met with encouraging signs. The instructions are clear and concise, and assembling the station is not at all difficult. We managed to get this up and assembled in around 15 minutes (with a friend). One person would comfortably fully assemble the dip station in probably 30 minutes.
What makes things even easier is the tool included just for use with the bolts and screws needed for assembly. These little touches make all the difference in making a good first impression.
And if you need to – it’s also fairly easy to disassemble!
When assembled, you realize just how nicely designed this Stamina dip station really is. The bars are well spaced apart to allow for larger frames, and every bar has been ergonomically placed to ensure that that each specific exercise can be completed in comfort.
As dip stations come, this is one of the sleekest designs we’ve seen. It is also worth noting that the bars are thicker than some of the handlebars you find on inferior pull up stations. This is an excellent feature that will serve to protect hands during periods of extended use.
Sturdy and durable
The frame of this Stamina dip station is exceptionally sturdy and durable. It’s hard to imagine that such a large frame can weigh only 88 lbs and yet remain so well balanced during use. The upper weight capacity on the pull-up station is 300 lbs, and it carries this load without any signs of stress (we’re not quite that heavy, but a friend I met in the gym recently told me he has one of these at home, and he’s packing 250 lbs… easily).
If you plan on using the frame for particularly vigorous exercises like CrossFit style pull-ups, you might want to consider anchoring the power tower to the ground, just to be on the safe side. However, for more traditional exercises, you should experience little to no movement from the frame.
In terms of durability, the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower is unrivaled. The coating of paint used is tremendously resistant to all weather types and appears to be incredibly durable. We’ve also heard that many users prefer to use their Stamina dip tower outdoors as it leads to longer, more comfortable periods of exercise. And to be honest, the Stamina is perfectly suited for such an outdoor life.
Take a look at the video below to get an idea of what the Stamina can do for you…
One thing to take into consideration…
If there is one thing that prospective buyers should be aware of, it is the size and spacing of the pull-up station’s bars. Petite women with short limbs might struggle with the distance between the bars when trying to complete tricep dips or vertical knee raises. However, this will only affect a very small number of potential users and is just something to consider if you are on the small side.
Reasons to buy the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Station
Advertising itself as a full body workout power station, the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower sets itself up for a fall, but the reality is that this pull-up station delivers on its promises. From the well-placed push-up and sit-up bars to the dip bars, the Stamina is equipped to deal with those looking for a full body workout from upper body to core. This versatility gives much credibility to its claims.
It’s going to appeal to a wide variety of users and it is not difficult to see why. There are, of course, plenty of dip stations that claim to be suitable for outdoor use, but few offer the kind of reliability and durability on show here. This is an easy to assemble, sturdy and reliable power tower that really does offer a full body workout in one simple frame.
Bang for your buck?
Although far from being an expensive dip station – heck, it’s far from being labeled expensive in our opinion – the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower is not the cheapest power tower on the market. It is, however, incredibly affordable and offers value for money in a way that cheaper alternatives really can’t compete with.
If we have to sum it up, we’d say don’t waste your money on inferior products if you’re serious about building up your body strength and fitness – invest in a quality power tower. Invest in the Stamina Outdoor Fitness Power Tower. You really won’t regret it.
Dip stations are nothing new of course; even the dip stations you can buy for your own home have been around for awhile. But the Body Solid Deluxe Station is pretty unique, and is definitely one of the best options to consider if you’re just a little serious about building up that body of yours.
Just having a quick look at the equipment that comes with this monster Body Solid station shows a very solid base that looks like it will support quite a bit of weight, as well as a wide well that allows even a fairly wide person to turn within it. And when you couple that with the five different focuses the station comes with (your abdominals, your biceps, your shoulders, trapezoid muscles and your obliques) and the different exercises that you can do with this station, it surely has to be one of the most well-rounded dip machines out there.
How easy is it to work with?
The nice thing about this Body Solid machine (check out other Body Solid dip stations – however, in our opinion at least, they are less efficient and offer slightly less value for money) is that it is challenging enough for those who have been working out for a while and need something that can give them the burn that they need, but that it’s not so advanced that a beginner can’t use it. In fact, it is designed to be beginner-friendly with coated, non-slip step bars that you can use to mount the machine or to rest between sets.
There’s no question about it, the Body Solid GVKR82 dip station has been well-built and the guys at Body Solid have manufactured this station to ensure it outstrips pretty much all of the other dip stations out there, or at least the other VKR machines on the market!
Some of the features that this baby comes with not only make the machine stand out as a great solution for improving the specific sections of the body you want to target, but also as a dip station in general.
Here’s a quick look at some of the features that the GVKR82 offers:
- Entry bars at the bottom that have been fitted with nonslip materials, ensuring getting into position is safe and easy
- DuraFirm pads on the back and arm rests which are thicker than the typical industry-standard pads and offer a more comfortable workout
- Easy, oversized handgrips for maximum grip
- Solid steel construction with a wide, secure base ensuring that it won’t tip over or wobble
- Small enough footprint that you can fit it just about anywhere in your home, from the living room to the garage (its actual footprint is 82″H x 57″L x 43″W)
- Rated for users weighing up to 130 kg / 285 pounds
- Can be used in the home easily but is also rated for commercial usage as well (if you’re thinking of starting up your own mini-gym)
- Heavy-gauge steel frames frames and high-quality construction with four side welding
- Touchup paint – a very nice touch from Body Solid, because let’s be honest, this thing is going to take some knocks now and again, and having the paint ensures we can keep it looking almost as good as new!
What can the GVKR82 do for me and my body?
This is a great exercise machine to have in the house because it works so many different areas of the body and it is versatile enough to cover a great deal of real estate as far as the muscle groups go. You can get an incredible abdominals training session if you’re working on your six-pack and it does just as good of job on the biceps as the barbells you normally use.
You can do body weight training on it as well if you have the equipment and you can easily work your lats, shoulders, obliques and traps. In fact, there are more than a dozen different types of exercise you can do with it, as you can see from this little list:
- Regular Push Ups
- Bends that work your obliques
- Both the wide grip lat pullup and a close lat pullup
- Knee and leg raises
- Hanging and extended crunches for ab workouts
- Curl and front grabs
- Shoulder shrugs (while hanging)
- Much more…
For a taste of what you can get up to with this Body Solid power tower, check out the video below…
Why we seriously liked the GVKR82
The thing about the GVKR82 is that it was obviously designed by fitness experts and not just by engineers or technicians. The ten-degree reverse pitch that it offers gives you better range-of-motion for ab workouts, and keeps you in position, while the cushion pads are designed to protect you from back pain and injury while still allowing you to get an effective workout.
The pushup station, which can double as a step, gives you the ability to do really deep pushups that you can feel working out your pecs and the machine really has the feel of a commercial machine that you would find in a gym. Some home machines just feel fragile, like they are going to break if you put them through their paces too hard. This isn’t one of them.
As some of the online reviewers for this Body Solid machine GVKR82 have mentioned, this is a beast of a machine, and will surely stand the test of time. Long after you’ve ditched your cheaper, flimsier models to the trash.
In summary – bang for your buck?
Definitely recommended; the GVKR82 comes from a solid company with a good reputation and the machine is as good or better than anything you’ll find for either home use or at the gym. Of course, the price is probably more than you’d pay for a machine at your local sports store, but at just over $400, we have to say this is excellent value and yes, you’re getting some serious bang for your buck.
Simply put, the sturdiness and build of this machine, plus the exercises that you can do on it truly make it one of the most versatile dip stations ever created.