Posts tagged $50-$100
For this review I’m going to guide you through why the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is a piece of equipment you should seriously consider adding to your at-home gym. Seriously, if you are looking to incorporate an awesome dip stand into your life, inspect your bank account, make room for an $80 hit, and click the “buy” button below.
There’s no doubt about it, this is one of the best value dip stands on the market, and I was highly impressed!
What we liked about the Ultimate Body Press
For starters, this dip stand has recently taken over the Bestseller spot in the dip stations niche on sites like Amazon – something that tells me (and you) that everyone LOVES what this thing can do for you body, and perhaps more importantly, what it can do for your overall health.
In addition, the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand received an average of 4.4 out of 5 stars and over 300 reviews; further perpetuating that this dip stand sets high standards. High ratings can only get a product so far though, so let’s dive in a little deeper and see what this dip stand is all about!
You really can’t help but be impressed with specs like this…
- Easy assembly – black and white color distinction makes it easy to put together and follow the directions. The assembly requires 0 tools. Hallelujah!
- Made from quality steel materials.
- 3 feet tall; one of my favorite features of the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is its height. Short and tall people can use this with ease and you won’t have to buy multiple dip stands for multiple people in your family. Guaranteed for users up to 6.5 feet tall! The total dimensions are as follows: 24 x 36 x 36 inches.
- Can hold up to 350 pounds! This is great because you can use a weighted belt if you want to add a bit of dimension to the workout. I tried this out with a 45-pound plate and it was rock solid! The plate also never touched the ground, which was a plus.
- Adjustable! This baby starts out at 21 inches wide and can be adjusted to 22.5 inches. I love this feature and I think other dip stands need to adopt this. We all know too well not everyone is the same size and this dip stand celebrates that!
- Weighs in at only 18.5 pounds. This dip stand is light and it’s portable. It also disassembles just as easily as it assembles. You can use this anywhere and everywhere – inside, outside, office, park, etc. You name it and you can use it there. This dip stand is also easier to travel with compared to a few of the other dip stands reviewed on our site.
- Foam grips on each handle. These foam grips are some of the most comfortable grips I’ve ever had the pleasure of holding onto on a dip stand. They helped to keep me from gripping the handles too hard and straining. I appreciated the high quality material Ultimate Body Press considered while constructing the Ultimate Dip Stand.
What really convinced us about the Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand…
The features mentioned above in this post make this dip stand stand out for sure, but I believe there are two features I haven’t mentioned yet that really set it apart.
- The price: Depending on where you buy this, it’ll run you about $80. For an adjustable, versatile, comfortable dip stand, that price is a steal. I’m very fond of fitness equipment that is made well, is sturdy, and doesn’t break the bank. The Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand encompasses all of those characteristics.
- The angled bars: The bars are not perfectly parallel, but instead angled. This was a genius idea for Ultimate Body Press to include in their dip stand because it truly sets it apart from the rest of the products out there. If you have bad elbows and shoulders this could be a lifesaver. It really relieves some of the pressure and tension so there is less of a chance of injury. Personally, I like the angled aspect better because it’s more comfortable and I can hit my muscles differently depending on which exercises I’m doing. It really creates a whole new set of workouts to add to your circuits.
In summary: some mighty big bang for your buck
The Ultimate Body Press Dip Stand is a perfect addition to your at-home gym. I really enjoyed using and reviewing this product. I felt comfortable testing it out with a plethora of upper body exercises and found it to be stable and sturdy the entire time. This, in part, can be attributed to the rubber feet on the bottom, which prevent it from skidding on wood and concrete. The way the bars are angled really makes a difference and sets this apart from other dip stands out there that are similarly priced. It’s a simple design, made with quality materials and I already know some of my friends have gone out and purchased this after I told them about it!
As always, please let me know if you’ve tried this dip stand and what you think. Or if you plan on purchasing it I’d love to hear some reviews. And if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me!
When I first heard about this dip station I thought it was too good to be true, especially the claim to support 3000 pounds (3000 pounds – what dip station could possibly support that much weight??!!). You know what it’s like, those claims from the smarmy salesmen at the mall who try and sell you stuff you really don’t need but the return policy is 7 days, exchange only… We’ve all been there.
But this dip station proved to be so much more than something that was all talk and no action. And that unbeatable price…wow!
What convinced me that this dip station was a keeper…
Although I didn’t get a chance to test it out with 3000-pounds, I did have a chance to test it out with a dip belt and a 45-pound plate attached to my waist. This obviously still didn’t come close to 3000-pounds but I did have a friend who weighs over 250-pounds test it out with the same 45-pound plate attached and this thing did not budge!
It was seriously rock solid and you can thank the stabilizing foam pads on the base of the dip station for that. Despite the fact that I never quite made myself weigh close to quadruple digits, I legitimately believe the Black Mountain Dip Station can withstand upwards of 500-pounds.
What does this mean for you?
Well, not only can the dip station be used for body weight exercises, but it can also be used to enhance your at-home training like you never thought possible. Gone are the days of waking up at 6 a.m. to get to the gym before everyone else, just so you can use the equipment without having to wait for someone to finish his or her circuit.
And then…the clincher. The price. At around $70, this is absolutely awesome value.
Specs for the Black Mountain dip station
- 35 inches tall x 22 inches wide x 37 inches long
- This dip station weighs in at a mere 22.5 pounds
- Built with 4 stabilizing pads on the base; this is crucial so the dip station is able to sit flat and level on different surfaces
- 20 inches between the handrails
- Foam grips on the bars for superior comfort
- Thick handles – great for even weight distribution
- Lifetime warranty
- Made from steel
- Pretty price of $70
Why this baby offers superb value
You may be asking why you need this instead of simply using the back of a chair or a bench. Yes, you could always go with those options, but at only $70, the price equates to $.20 per day for a year or $.04 per day for 5 years. We had to get our calculator out for that little bit of math, but it surely shows the value of this dip station!
And since this product has a lifetime warranty, this dip station will be around your house for a lot longer than 5 years. In addition, you get a few more options for exercises with this dip station than your grandmother’s antique maple chair.
More reasons to convince you this dip station is for you…
A feature I appreciated about this dip station was the easy assembly.
It came with everything needed and easy-to-follow instructions. Ten minutes later and the dip station was ready to be tested out. This product isn’t foldable so it could potentially be taken apart and put back together if you are super tight on storage. It doesn’t take up that much space in the first place though, so my advice is to just leave it assembled. It’s definitely one of the more portable dip stations your money can buy.
A caveat: the bars are spaced slightly far apart and are not adjustable, so it may be too wide for some of you out there. I found it to be slightly spacious for my own body; definitely a point to consider. If you are buying this product for a gift or your family, take into account the width of the bars and other users measurements!
Another great point, the Black Mountain Dip Station is constantly ranked as one of the best sellers on sites like Amazon (it received 4.5 out of 5 stars). If that isn’t the kicker in convincing you to buy this dip station I’m seriously not sure you’ll ever buy a thing online! Seriously though, do you understand how many products there are in the Sports and Outdoors section of Amazon? Thousands! And this beast was way up there on the first page! That was all I needed to read before pressing the “confirm” button on my order.
So, bang for your buck?
The Black Mountain Dip Station is truly one of a kind. The specs are fantastic, the price simply cannot be beat and the ratings really drive home how influential this product will be for your training. It’s a lightweight and portable dip stand – while the stability and durability are unparalleled and the simple design makes it easy to put together so you can get down to business immediately!
OK, so if you’ve browsed any of the other dip station reviews on this site, you’ll know we love our in-home training equipment. And if there’s one thing that we really love about in-home gear, it’s when it comes at a greeeaaat price.
Let’s face it, we all work hard for those $$$, or at least most of us. And when we can save some money on expenses like gym memberships, it’s never a bad thing. So when we recently came across this dipping station from Yaheetech, the reviewer in us just had to add it to the collection!
Coming in at typically under $80 on sites like Amazon, this is a great, heavy duty product that will get some truly decent mileage for the beginners of you out there. It’s not quite the quality of a Body Solid or the XMark XM-7617, but for value, this little baby isn’t going to let you down.
Why we loved this Yaheetech dip station
OK, this piece of equipment is fabulous for a number of reasons and we’re here to guide you through them.
Durability and stability
First up, let’s take a look at this dipping station’s staying power…
- This dip station can hold up to 500 pounds – not an exaggeration. The fact that it can hold more than 250 pounds is impressive. If you examine the dip station, you’ll notice two support pieces under each bar. This gives it the stability it needs to hold your weight while you power through those upper body exercises.
- An added bonus – if you own a dipping belt you will be able to (and should!) safely use it while on the Yaheetech Dip Stand. If you don’t own a belt, no worries! Use your own body weight and you will be amazed at how exhausting these exercises can be.
- Weighing in at 40 pounds, this dip station really isn’t going anywhere. I suggest assembling this dip station in the room you’ll be using it in and leaving it there. This is not a portable dip station like other products out there. Although there are pros and cons to stationary products, for this dip station it is not a hindrance.
- Some reviewers have commented that at times this dip station felt a bit wobbly. Personally, I did not have this experience while using it but I weigh less than 130 pounds. My advice is simple: take a sandbag (or 2) or a few free-weights and secure them on the back of the base. This will further anchor the dip station and you will feel so much at ease and confident in its ability to hold you.
- The manufacturers of the Yaheetech Dip Station were clever – they added rubber covers to each end of the base, creating even more stability and a slip-proof product.
- If you’re not experienced in the world of at-home gym equipment, you would probably think the Yaheetech Dip Station would cost upwards of $200, right? Wrong! This bit of hardware retails for around $75 and is eligible for free shipping when ordered through Amazon. Don’t you just love Amazon?
- Lower price doesn’t always equal lower quality. There are other products on the market that are basically replicas of this dip station that cost anywhere from $120 – $300. Not worth it! Save your money and put your faith in something offering way more value.
- The Yaheetech Heavy Duty Dip Stand may look bulky and it may seem like it takes up a lot of room but it really doesn’t. At just over three feet in length, this product doesn’t come too far away from the wall. I put mine in the corner of my workout room in an area I once considered to be “dead space”. Now it’s my “upper-body area”. Another dimension I love is the height. You will not have to worry about your knees hitting the ground, even if you’re over six feet tall.
- The distance between the two bars is 24 inches and each bar is about 15 inches long. This increases the stability of the dip machine as a whole. I added electrical tape to my bars to increase the comfort during supersets when my palms are shaky and I definitely recommend it!
So, should you invest in this Yaheetech dipping station?
The easy to assemble Yaheetech Heavy Duty Dip Station is a phenomenally durable piece of equipment with a modern design. Its clean-lines are easy on the eye and non-threatening. At the end of the day it’s a simple dip station that gets the job done.
If you keep your expectations of a fancy, high-end device out of the equation you won’t be disappointed, and this dip station will help produce the same results as some of those high-enders. Once you start using this machine the burn to your muscles will be deep and concentrated. You should start to see results fairly quickly (especially if you add a few more sets per day to your quota)!
Another aspect to this dip station I love is the numerous online reviews by other real users. On Amazon, for example, the Yaheetech Dip Stand received 4.7 out of 5 stars. You can feel comfortable that others have had the same experience I have had with this dip station.
This baby really was a great addition to my at-home gym and I guarantee it will be a great addition to yours as well! As always, if you have any questions about this product or any others, please don’t hesitate to get in contact!